When Small Firm Attention And Quality Matter -
Let the PARNELL LAW FIRM speak for you. We are experienced litigators dedicated to providing the highest quality legal service. We are dedicated to handling your case competently, expeditiously and with personal attention.
Our Attorneys, combined, have over 33 years of practice in the Michigan State and Federal Courts. The Firm represents individuals and businesses not only in the Metropolitan Detroit Tri-County areas but also throughout the State of Michigan. We handle a wide variety of cases. The Firm's major areas of practice include, but are not limited to, advice and counseling in such areas as:
- Family Law - Divorce, Child Custody, Parenting Time and Support
- Personal Injury - (Premises & Auto) and Product Liability Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation - Business formation and planning, Buy/Sell Agreements, Contract Disputes, et cetera.
- Estate Planning and Administration - Preparation of Last Wills and Testaments, Trusts, General Durable Power of Attorneys, Health Care Power of Attorneys, etc.
- Real Estate Transactions - the purchase, negotiation and sale of residential and commercial real estate, including landlord/tenant disputes.
- Probate - Decedent Estates, Guardianships and Conservatorships.
- Criminal Defense - Misdemeanor, Felony, Drunk Driving and Driver's License Restoration.
The small firm attention is what our Firm prides itself on. It is our philosophy that every client deserves individual attention and the best representation available. Every effort is made to keep the client advised as to the present status of their legal problem. Client satisfaction is our primary goal. If we cannot provide you with the expertise that you require, we will provide you with a potential list of referrals. If you value personalized service and individual attention, please contact us. There is no fee for the initial consultation. We do have evening and weekend hours available.
The Parnell Law Firm is well equipped and staffed which allow us to handle most litigation needs efficiently. We understand that in today's economy, times are tough, so we have a wide variety of billing options to fit each kind of case.